In addition to the base salary, the following are provided:
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance provided.
- Annual Leave.
- Long Term Disability Program.
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans available on payroll deduction basis.
- Our employees are currently contributing their 8%-Miscellaneous & 9%-safety member contributions towards their retirement in the Public Employees Retirement System (PERS).
- Education Reimbursement Program available. The City reimburses up to $2,000/year, paid at Cal State rates.
- Deferred Compensation Plan available.
- Bilingual Compensation Program available.
Rideshare Incentive Program available.