2014 Summer Camp Quest
*Packets Available May 15, 2014*
Begins Tuesday, May 27 - Friday, May 30, 2014
Please include full payment and registration fees, check or money orders only!
Begins Tuesday, June 10, 2014 ~ Registration will continue until camps are full!
Department of Parks and Recreation
1700 W. Victoria Avenue
Monday through Thursday; 7:30 A.M.– 5:30 P.M.
AGE SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES
"Learning through Play!" ~ 4-6 years old
"Let's Get Up 'n Move!" ~ 7-9 years old
"Fun At Its Best!"" ~ 10-12 years old
* $90.00 Per Weekly Session (Monday - Friday)
* A one-time, $20.00 non-refundable registration fee per participant; Includes Camp Shirt!
* A $10.00 discount for each additional sibling in a family, per session, per child.
* Late pick-ups will be charged $2.00 per minute after 6:00 P.M.
* A $2.00 Late Payment Fee will be charged per day, per child, per session...
* Camp Shirts must be worn on all field trip days!
* USDA Free Lunch & Snacks are Provided daily...
Washington Elementary Bungalow
Cathy Hensel Youth Center & Gymnasium
HOURS OF OPERATION:
6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Department Hours are Monday through Thursday)
Welcome to a unique camp experience...
A place where kids can use their imagination as they journey into new adventures far and wide!
Come join us for an exciting, energy-boosting camp designed especially for youth ages 4 - 12!
Your child will explore live music, arts & crafts activities, mind-blowing storytelling, indoor & outdoor sports and games...
and many exciting events through this adventurous, recreation ride.
Programming is offered in a safe supervised atmosphere of equally fun and fair play, especially designed to enhance your child’ social, emotional and physical growth and development.