1. Registration made On-line are processed instantly. Applications that are completed at the Department of Parks and Recreation are processed in the order received; Prior to class registration for the new year, all Participants are required to come in and update a 2015 Registration Application Form.
2. Mail to: Department of Parks and Recreation 1600 W. Beverly Blvd. Montebello Ca, 90640 or walk into the Parks and Recreation Office at 1700 W. Victoria Avenue. Registration is required for all courses unless noted.
3. All courses are subject to cancellation or change.
4. Confirmation receipts are mailed out upon enrollment. (Receipts for On-line transactions will not be mailed.)
5. If the course desired is full, you will be placed on the waiting list and enrolled into your alternate choice if provided. Please do not attend the course if you are on the waiting list unless contacted.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
This policy refers to class registration only:
- Full refunds/credits are available for courses cancelled by the City or Instructor.
- Student requested withdrawals are subject to a $5 withdrawal processing fee.
• Withdrawals are not available for Excursions or Special Events.
• Requests must be received 3 business days before the first meeting
for courses meeting 3 or more times. (Unless otherwise noted.)
• Withdrawals/refunds are not available once the program begins.
- A refund check is available, less the additional $5 processing fee, for credit card, cash or check transactions. This process takes 6-8 weeks.
Method of Payment
- MasterCard, Visa or Discover will be accepted for all methods of registration.
- Checks made payable to the "City of Montebello" will be accepted for Mail-In and Walk-In registration.
- Cash will be accepted for Walk-In registration only at the Parks and Recreation Office, 1700 W. Victoria Ave.
- Returned checks are subject to a $35 processing fee.
The City of Montebello takes your privacy seriously. All information you provide is accessible only by the Parks and Recreation Department registration staff. Class Coordinators and instructors will receive only the name, current age, address and phone number of participants. Email addresses will only be utilized for department correspondence related to your registration, promotions and to inform you of upcoming events. Your information will not be shared with other agencies, departments, businesses, or individuals, to the extent permitted by law.
If you feel that your rights and privacy have been violated,
please call (323) 887-1200 X540 or X541...