Darren Lew – Information Systems Supervisor
The Information Technology Division administers citywide computer technology including but not limited to:
- Network and Data Infrastructure: Data communications, local and wide area networking, server and desktop development, deployment and support.
- Security: Firewall, virus, and intrusion detection protection
- Data Cabling Infrastructure
- System Support: Financial, 911 Dispatch, SQL databases, Business license, GIS.
- Website Administration
- Programming Services
- Hardware and Software Troubleshooting
- PC Help Desk
- Voice over IP Phone System