The Engineering Division is responsible for the development and management of various Capital Improvement Projects, Prepares plan and specifications for improvements to storm drains, parks, traffic signals. Streets, alleys, sewer main and laterals, administers public works improvement contracts, to ensure that work conforms with the plans and specification or the City standard.
This division also includes permit administration and inspection for all activities within the public right of way, responding to developers as well as other agencies and the general public, coordinating activities and administering consultant contracts, and preparation of studies and reports, legal descriptions and other right of way documents and exhibits for the City Council, City Administrator, and other departments.
- Water Conservation & Water Supply Shortage Program
- 2011-2012 Engineering Fees
- Bid & Contract Opportunities(Coming Soon)
- Standard Trench Backfill Detail
- 2014 Truck Route
- Southern California Gas Company "Natural Gas Pipelines Safety"
- Traffic Service Request Application